HAL ELROD, #1 bestselling author of “The Miracle Morning” and author of the new book “The Miracle Equation,” is scheduled to be a Featured Main Stage Speaker at the Living Legends of Entrepreneurial Marketing conference at Carnegie Hall on September 26-27-28, 2019.
Created by Clint Arthur, Celebrity Entrepreneur & personal branding expert, Living Legends is the first-ever entrepreneurial event in the storied 128-year history of Carnegie Hall.
Living Legends at Carnegie Hall will feature an all-star cast of celebrities & business legends – including Hal Elrod, alongside Martha Stewart; Ice-T & Coco; Dan Kennedy; Walter O’Brien (“The Smartest Man in the World,” Scorpion); Michael E. Gerber; Jerry Greenfield, co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s; and Dylan Howard, Chief Content Officer at American Media Inc. – who will share their “Last Lectures” on “how to thrive as an Entrepreneur”, and lessons & “Blow-Your-Mind Business Wisdom” from their careers with a collective mission of helping the Entrepreneurs in attendance to transform their lives and live with more Impact on themselves and the world – just like the many legendary performers & speakers who made history at Carnegie Hall before them.
Every speaker at Living Legends is a person who has earned their way to Carnegie Hall through unrivaled success on the entrepreneurial battlefield. You have questions – they KNOW the answers.
With a mission of Elevating the Consciousness of Humanity, One Morning at a Time, Hal Elrod’s “Last Lecture” will be on how Entrepreneurs can create miracles every single day.
More Reasons to Step Up for Clint Arthur Presents Living Legends at Carnegie Hall:
- Transform Your Vision of Your Life & Career Forever
- Connect with Like-Minded Entrepreneurs
- Make Deals & Joint Ventures
- MARTHA STEWART!
- Aha Business Insights will Illuminate Years of Darkness!
- Get EDUCATED Directly by Living Legends
- ICE-T & COCO!
- Get Answers to burning questions about Your Business
- Massive Business Concepts Could Instantly 2X 3X or even 10X Your Profits!
- Modus Operandi & Strategies to Excite & Motivate YOU!
- Connect with a Person You Know & Admire
- Have Fun Learning with Friends — and Make New Friends
- Be Part of The Very First Entrepreneurs Conference in Carnegie Hall’s 128-Year History!
- You Will Be Astonished at How Many Entrepreneurial Marketing Secrets You Were Completely Clueless About!
- Enjoy World Class Info-Tainment
- Get Inspired & Motivated to Blow Up Your Business
- Enjoy New York City ENERGY!
- For VIP Attendees: Once-In-A-Lifetime Photo Opps with Legends inside Carnegie Hall
- Escape the Office for 3 or More Days!
- Discover New Tools, Resources, & State of the Art Success Stuff
- Get Recognized by Peers who Understand the Cool Things You’re Doing
- Recharge, Reinvent, Revitalize, & Renew your Passion for Entrepreneurship!
- Be Part of Our A+ Community of Superstar Business Leaders
For more information about the event, registration & tickets, visit www.LivingLegends2019.com.
View the official event listing for Clint Arthur’s “Living Legends” at Carnegie Hall.
Learn more about Clint Arthur at www.ClintArthur.TV
ABOUT HAL ELROD
HAL ELROD is the author of the self-publishing phenomenon The Miracle Morning, and the impresario behind the Chicken Soup For The Soul-like series of Miracle Morning for… books.
Hal is on a mission to Elevate the Consciousness of Humanity, One Morning at a Time. As the author of one of the highest rated books on Amazon, “The Miracle Morning” (which has been translated into 27 languages, has over 2,200 five-star reviews and is practiced daily by over 500,000 people in more than 70 countries)… he is doing exactly that.
What’s incredible is that Hal literally died at age 20. His car was hit head-on by a drunk driver at 70 miles per hour, his heart stopped beating for 6 minutes, he broke 11 bones and woke up after being in a coma for 6 days to be told by his doctors that he would probably never walk again.
Not only did Hal walk, he ran a 52-mile ultra-marathon and went on to become a hall of fame business achiever, international keynote speaker, author, and grateful husband & father – all before he turned 30.
Then, in November of 2016, Hal nearly died again – his kidneys, lungs, and heart were failing, and he was diagnosed with a rare, very aggressive form of cancer, and given a 30% chance of living.
After enduring the most difficult year of his life, Hal is now cancer-free and furthering his mission as the founder of The Miracle Morning book series, host of the “Achieve Your Goals” podcast, creator of the Best Year Ever [Blueprint] LIVE event, and Executive Producer of The Miracle Morning MOVIE – a documentary that reveals the morning rituals of some of the world’s most successful people.
Hal is grateful to be alive and living his mission alongside his wife and their two young children in Austin, TX.
ABOUT CARNEGIE HALL
Founded in 1891, CARNEGIE HALL was built by legendary industrialist Andrew Carnegie with a vision of creating the premier venue for performance in the world. Legendary speakers & performers who have previously appeared at Carnegie Hall include Mark Twain, who performed his “Last Lecture” at Carnegie Hall; Booker T. Washington; Teddy Roosevelt; Franklin D. Roosevelt; Albert Einstein; Groucho Marx; J.K. Rowling; Jerry Seinfeld; The Beatles; Ernest Hemingway; Woodrow Wilson; Bob Dylan; Sammy Davis Jr.; Robin Williams; Dean Martin; Frank Sinatra; Judy Garland; Liza Minnelli; The Rolling Stones; Neil Young; Chris Rock; Bruce Springsteen; Lady Gaga; Tony Bennett; Bono; Andy Kaufman; Brooke Shields; and Sir Winston Churchill.